Can I remove the Top Searches from below the search window?
I want to remove the Top Searches as listed below the search window.
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 12.0 r0
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Provides information about the default web browser
- Adobe® Acrobat® Plug-in for Web Browsers, Version 10.1.9
- Microsoft Office for Mac SharePoint Browser Plug-in
- Coupons Inc., Coupon Printing Plugin
- CIG Download
- Picasa plugin.
- The Google Earth Plugin allows you to view 3D imagery and terrain in your web browser.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.9; rv:27.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/27.0
You can check for recently installed suspicious or unknown extensions.
Start Firefox in Safe Mode to check if one of the extensions (Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Extensions) or if hardware acceleration is causing the problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Appearance).
- Do NOT click the Reset button on the Safe Mode start window.
Yeah... you can do that!! Gothrough following steps :
- To clear all items, right-click on the input field of the Search bar, and select Clear Search History. Your Search bar history is cleared.
- If Clear Search History is grayed out, that means there are no items in your search history to clear.
rply if this problem get sorted out ! :)
Under the search window there is a list called Top searches. It is not affected by clearing the history. In fact the searches listed there are not mine.
Can you attach a screenshot?
Use a compressed image type like PNG or JPG to save the screenshot.