when i go to a page that i know to download something it tells me " firefox dosent know how to open page "
cant understand what the problem is it is a trusted safe site and wont let me download I payed this site for access to download content and this is pissing me off. How can a browser not know how to load a page what kind of cheap stupid lame browser are you
Additional System Details
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- The Google Earth Plugin allows you to view 3D imagery and terrain in your web browser.
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- Shockwave Flash 11.4 r402
- 20-20 Technologies - 20-20 3D Viewer for Web v126.96.36.199
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.7; rv:15.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/15.0.1
Does the address of the page use any unusual protocol? For example, does it start with something other than http or https?
The forum software detected your Firefox as version 15. Is that correct?
Version 15 is not secure; Mozilla discloses security flaws after each new release. Is something holding you back from upgrading to Firefox 27? Please let us know so we can suggest solutions or workarounds.
If Help > About Firefox shows Firefox 27.0.1, you may need to clear the preference that is misreporting your version number. See: Websites say that Firefox is outdated or incompatible even though it's the latest version.
I should have said "the address of the download" or whatever the link is that isn't opening.
Does the content open normally in Safari? If so, what application or plugin is used to play the content in Safari?