I've had it with the constant crashing. I've removed plugins, run diagnostics, and still, 2,3, 4, more times a day, random firefox crashes. Unacceptable.
Nothing else to say. There's no pattern, Firefox just crashes. Randomly, and often.
Additional System Details
- Picasa plugin
- Shockwave Flash 11.9 r900
- Google Update
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.05
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- McAfee MSS+ NPAPI Plugin
- Winamp Application Detector
- Amazon MP3 Downloader Plugin 1.0.17
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_31 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Musicnotes Viewer plugin 1.19.0 For more information visit www.musicnotes.com
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 18.104.22.1680
- Provides additional functionality on Facebook. See our web site for details.
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 22.214.171.124
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:26.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/26.0
We're sorry to hear that Firefox is crashing. In order to assist you better, please follow the steps below to provide us crash IDs to help us learn more about your crash.
- Enter about:crashes in the Firefox address bar and press Enter. A Submitted Crash Reports list will appear, similar to the one shown below.
- Copy the 5 most recent Report IDs that start with bp- and paste them into your response here.
Thank you for your help!
More information and further troubleshooting steps can be found in the Firefox crashes - Troubleshoot, prevent and get help fixing crashes article.