where do i find the addon i downloaded
I download this addon "Magic Player" but did not install it:
How can I find the folder where the install package was down loaded so I can delete it.
I have looked every where "history" "library" "cache" and "download" folders but do not find it.
Where does the addon file download if I did not click install after it downloaded
Yours sincerely, Christophe Smith
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 12.0 r0
- Version 126.96.36.19955
- Google Talk Plugin Video Accelerator version:0.1.44.29
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- The Google Earth Plugin allows you to view 3D imagery and terrain in your web browser.
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 12.0.2
- Glims Plug-in for Safari
- Office Live Update v1.0
- RealPlayer Plugin
- DivX VOD Helper Plug-in
- DivX Web Player version 188.8.131.52
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; rv:26.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/26.0
Type about:addons in URL
Shift + CMD + A