How do I uninstall Bluhell ...it is causing problems 4 me with Windows XP.
I can not find any way to uninstall Bluhell. It is not listed in my ccleaner nor in add/delete programs of Windowsw XP. I even triedn to uninstall Firefox and reinstall but the damn thing is still on my netbook causing problems. Thank you for any clear advice/direction on how to uninstall this program. Please reply to my e-mail: email@example.com
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.9 r900
- Google Update
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.06
- ActiveTouch General Plugin Container Version 105
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- RealNetworks(tm) RealPlayer Chrome Background Extension Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 22.214.171.124
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:26.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/26.0
Have you tried removing it through the add ons.
Bluhell Firewall installs in Firefox as an extension.
See - How to remove extensions
Thanks much y'all. Problem solved!!!