i want that if i close the tab not window of my facebook account and if somebody open facebook.com on the same window it will not display my account.
please tell me the solution
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.9 r900
- Google Update
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.4.0"
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:27.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/27.0
Make sure to log out of Facebook before closing all Facebook tabs. Otherwise you would have to clear the Facebook cookies. Note that it might still be possible to show pages from the cache.
You can consider to open the Facebook pages in a Private window or in private tabs.
The Firefox menu button gets a purple background or you get a purple PB mask on the menu bar or tab bar (Linux) when you are in a PB tab and all Private Browsing mode tabs get a dashed underlining unless you are in permanent PB mode.