my cam is not working,how to eneble on firefox
I using ubuntu 13.10 and camera is not working on firefox,but working on skype and chrome.How to enable on firefox?
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.2 r202
- The IcedTea-Web Plugin executes Java applets.
- The Videos 3.8.2 plugin handles video and audio streams.
- DivX Web Player version 126.96.36.199
- This plug-in detects the presence of iTunes when opening iTunes Store URLs in a web page with Firefox.
- Helix DNA Plugin: RealPlayer G2 Plug-In Compatible version 0.4.0.5745 built with gcc 3.4.6 on Nov 17 2010
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Ubuntu; Linux i686; rv:26.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/26.0
This may be a Flash setting, or some other plugin. Assuming Flash, you can use the following page to adjust your microphone and camera permissions:
- General setting: http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager02.html
- Site-specific settings: http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager06.html
Note: Macromedia was the original developer of Flash before being acquired by Adobe.
Does that fix it?