I got a virus that made it so when I open a new tab it takes me to a bad website. How do I modify the website when I open a new tab?
All I need to know is when I push the little plus sign meaning a new tab- How do I remove the website that is popping up now and replace with either a new website of my choosing or the original Firefox recent/pinned websites used... Please help me! Thank you!
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.9 r900
- Google Update
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft SharePoint
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- McAfee MSS+ NPAPI Plugin
- Intel web components for Intel® Identity Protection Technology
- Intel web components updater - Installs and updates the Intel web components
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 126.96.36.1995
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.2; WOW64; rv:26.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/26.0
Oops, your post duplicated. You have responses here: I got a virus that made it so when I open a new tab it takes me to a bad website. How do I modify the website when I open a new tab?