How to adjust the reading material/screen to the device screen, so that I can read everything on the screen?
when scrolling down I can't view all of the menu because the screen is too small, How do I correct that
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.9 r900
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:27.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/27.0
Reset the page zoom on pages that cause problems.
- View > Zoom > Reset (Ctrl+0 (zero); Command+0 on Mac)
You can use an extension to set a default font size and page zoom on web pages.
- Default FullZoom Level: https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/default-fullzoom-level/
- NoSquint: https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/nosquint/
Are you talking about your Windows computer or is this on a different device (and if so, what device is it)?