How do I shutdown the FiddlerRoot portion of Firefox? It is literally locking up all my apps.
I upgraded to Firefox 26.0. the "Do_Not_Trust" certificate from FiddlerRoot is now blocking literally ALL my apps, from my eMail, to the pages I normally use for my home pages - and everything inbetween. I am not a developer. How do I shut the Developer App OFF?
hello tonashiii, will some of the suggestions from this similar thread help?: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/977930Read this answer in context 2
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.9 r900
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.45.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.05
- Motive Plugin for Mozilla Browsers
- Motive Management Plug-in for Mozilla Browsers
- Facebook Video Calling Plugin
- A plugin to detect whether the Adobe Application Manager is installed on this machine.
- Picasa plugin
- Garmin Communicator Plug-In 188.8.131.52
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 184.108.40.206
- Virtual Earth 3D 4.00090316005 plugin for Mozilla
- CANON iMAGE GATEWAY Mycamera Plugin
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:26.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/26.0
hello tonashiii, will some of the suggestions from this similar thread help?: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/977930
As previously written as a reply to question 977930. That did the trick. They ought to prosecute the author of that program!!!