firefox never remembers my 2 gmail addresses
i have 2 gmails , one is personal and the other business. every day i have to retype the full addresses in when trying access mail , after which it is remembered for that day or session of use.So if i power down and start again i have to re-enter the addresses again.
Additional System Details
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 11.9 r900
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.45.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.0.6
- Picasa plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:25.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/25.0
these two links (in Portuguese) can help: https://support.mozilla.org/pt-BR/kb/formulario-de-autocomplete
how can a reply in Portugese be considered as support ?
whoever is involved in this "project " should be making things a lot more user friendly ................
Hi Eurosteve, the articles exist in English too. This is probably the one you want to read: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/control-firefox-automatically-fills-in-forms
General TIP when posting LINKS
When posting links to support articles on this forum it is a good idea to use generic links unless avery specific version need to be mentioned for clarification so
- use link Control whether Firefox automatically fills in forms
- written as [[Control whether Firefox automatically fills in forms with your information]]
- https://support.mozilla.org/kb/control-firefox-automatically-fills-in-forms without the locale could also be posted, as for instance is done when linking to addons
- note the links button |'8| in the reply box helps find and add these
- Password Manager - Remember, delete and edit logins and passwords in Firefox
General TIP when reading KB articles
- The articles actually have a selector on them. Click the Tools button. This will allow you to see articles for
- different Firefox Versions
- different Operating Systems
- ?? possibly different platforms
- From the en-Us version if a localised version is aavilable that you wish to find edit the link in the location bar the en-US version link will than redirect if possible
- e.g. https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/password-manager-remember-delete-change-passwords
rodrigocft Do these links work for you ok ?
I see showfor, as displayed to the reader/enduser improved recently. I used to view in Private Browsing sometimes to avoid needing to reset cookies.
You can also post direct links to the English article, but do not include the locale (en-US).
That will make the SUMO servers automatically redirect you to the correct locale.