Can`t find 'Download with DAP' option in right click menu?
Previously when I was able to find the 'Download with DAP' option in right click menu options.
Additional System Details
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.45.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Shockwave Flash 11.9 r900
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.04
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.0.2
- BlackBerry WebSL Browser Plug-In
- ProductView Lite22.214.171.124
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:25.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/25.0
The images are I think self explanatory...
Thank you for contacting Mozilla Support. From the screenshots you've provided it looks like your plug-in is disabled. Does the right-click menu appear when you enable it? You may have to restart Firefox after enabling the plug-in.
In addition I did some poking around on the DAP support page and found this:
First open Firefox, click on Tools and choose Add ons. Find the Download Accelerator Plus Integration and verify that it is enabled. Then make sure that DAP is set up for integration with FireFox - Click the Tools menu in DAP's main window then click Options. Choose Advanced and make sure the Mozilla/FireFox Integration option is selected.
Please let us know if this solves your problem.