Firefox doesn't completely support 1920x1080 screen resolution.
Firefox doesn't completely support 1920x1080 screen resolution. I have 15.6" 1080p laptop (%125 dpi selected). See the menu arrows: http://imageshack.us/a/img716/7518/t4ir.png
Additional System Details
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.45.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Shockwave Flash 11.9 r900
- Intel web components for Intel® Identity Protection Technology
- Intel web components updater - Installs and updates the Intel web components
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.3; WOW64; rv:25.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/25.0
Try to disable hardware acceleration in Firefox.
- Tools > Options > Advanced > General > Browsing: "Use hardware acceleration when available"
Hardware acceleration is already disabled.
Any solution? I cant get rid off these annoying arrows