Error while downloading updates on ZTE Open
Hello, sorry guys for asking lot of questions. I have purchased ZTE Open from ebay store(UK) and i wanted to update my phone to FF OS(1.1) but when i click on Check Now button after sometime it says "Error While Downloading Updates"
Additional System Details
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.2; rv:25.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/25.0
Check your internet connection.
After reading the information provided about your issue I suggest a soft reset of the phone.
- Take the back cover of the phone off.
- Take the battery out.
- Take the SIM card and microSD card out (if applicable).
- Wait 10 seconds.
- Put the SIM card and microSD card back in (if applicable).
- Put the battery back in.
- Put the back cover back on.
- Turn the device on.
- Check if the issue you were having is still present.
Please report back to us if this solved your problem!
Just remember one thing; The only dumb question is the one you do not ask. If you need to ask one question, or 100, go ahead and ask.
OTA 1.1 is still delayed to be pushed, hopefully soon. What you are seeing is a bug that ZTE are aware off & should be fixed with next round of updates. Ignore for now. It's not 1.1, or any update for that matter, just a false alarm.
Modified by fleamour