This thread was closed and archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
How do we turn off your ANNOYING auto zoom!!!!!!!
How do we turn off your ANNOYING auto zoom - why aren't your toolbars user friendly or helpful - where are your display settings - why is firefox so un-user friendly
All Replies (4)
If you want to leave feedback for Firefox developers, you can go to the Firefox Help menu and select Submit Feedback... or use this link. (You'll need to be on the latest version of Firefox to submit feedback). Your feedback gets collected at http://input.mozilla.org/, where a team of people read it and gather data about the most common issues.
Have you tried Firefox's zoom feature? This will help increase the size of web pages.
- To make things bigger, press Ctrl and + at the same time.
- To make things smaller, press Ctrl and - at the same time.
- To reset the size back to normal, press Ctrl and 0 at the same time.
You can also use the NoSquint. add-on to change the default zoom level for all websites at once. After setting your global zoom level, you can still fine-tune the zoom on individual sites.
- After installing NoSquint, make sure you have the Add-on Bar displayed:
- Right-click the new tab button ("+") or a blank area of the tab bar to the right of it and choose Add-on Bar from the shortcut menu.
- Click the % on the Add-on Bar to call up site preferences, then click the Global Settings button, then the Zooming tab.
- You can experiment with sizes larger than 125%, but it's not recommended that you go higher than 150% unless you have a large high-resolution monitor.
If there are particular sites that still present a problem, feel free to post their URLs.
Please let us know if this helped you!
Can you explain better what is happening in your case?
Firefox doesn't have an auto-zoom feature unless you open an image that is larger than the current scree estate.
Start Firefox in Safe Mode to check if one of the extensions (Firefox/Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Extensions) or if hardware acceleration is causing the problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Firefox/Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Appearance).
- Do NOT click the Reset button on the Safe Mode start window.
I think the best thing to do is to quit with firefox because all this updates with functions nobody ask for and nobody wants.
are you at least listen to your custumors or are you just doing what you want and dont give anything about firefox users at all?
So stop with this rediculous updates and limit it to the security updates!!
For now, Im gone, so bye bye firefox (after more than 10 years)