Need to get bookmarks on left of page with on/off as view options.
locking this thread as unnecessary - https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/967404 - four "Thank you very much!" answers from this user in that thread for this question
The bookmarks appeared on the left side of the Firefox page until about 1 week ago. It could be turned on/off by the view option. Now the view option is no longer shown, and bookmarks appear on a separate window under Foxfire drop drown menu. I am using Foxfire 25.0 with Windows 7 on a desktop. How can I get it back to the previous settings?
Modified by the-edmeister
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.9 r900
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.05
- McAfee MSS+ NPAPI Plugin
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealPlayer Download Plugin
- RealNetworks(tm) RealDownloader Chrome Background Extension Plug-In
- RealNetworks(tm) RealDownloader PepperFlashVideoShim Plug-In
- RealNetworks(tm) RealDownloader HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- RealDownloader Plugin
- Best Buy pc app Detector Plug-in
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:25.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/25.0
There is a shortcut if you hit "Command b" or in a windows machine "Window +b" I think it is. Try that.
Or another way you can make the Bookmark tool bar appear from View> Toolbars> Bookmark Toolbar and it should show up.
Hope that helps.
Hit the Alt key to temporarily show the Menu Bar. Then you'll see the View menu item.