Things are not clickable in the Firefox browser "Post button", and "links are not clickable"
We have a problem or probably is a "bug" things are not clickable in the Firefox browser "Post button", and "links are not clickable" and "Edit post on the site such as Facebook or YouTube, or Google mail" is not possible because of that Firefox is unable to load web pages correctly + things become not clickable (links,Post button", and "links are not clickable, Facebook page settings, Google mail settings , Firefox keeps loading Web pages just like YouTube, A major problem or not yet solve the bug? Firefox developers we are faced with a real problem since version 23, we can not even browse websites normally! ... here my topic http://www.tweaking.com/forums/index.php/topic,1540.0.html
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.9 r900
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.45.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealPlayer Download Plugin
- RealNetworks(tm) RealDownloader Chrome Background Extension Plug-In
- RealNetworks(tm) RealDownloader PepperFlashVideoShim Plug-In
- RealNetworks(tm) RealDownloader HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- RealDownloader Plugin
- Fantashow Plugin
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.5.5"
- FileLab plugin
- Yahoo Application State Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:25.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/25.0
I assume this is a continuation from your earlier thread: Firefox 23.0.1 keeps loading the YouTube page and prevents access to My Profile.
If I understand the comments there:
- Sites work correctly after a Firefox Reset, and this improvement may last for more than one day
- However, after shutting down and restarting Windows, sites stop working correctly again
- You have disabled all nonessential add-ons and need Firefox to work with the ones you still have enabled
This implies that some process that runs when Windows shuts down or starts up is damaging your Firefox profile in some manner. It could be due to "cleaning" software that removes or changes some browser settings, or to third party software that runs at startup detecting Firefox and injecting an add-on or setting.
Have you considered the possibility of malware? As a supplement to your regular security software, you might want to try the free scanning/cleaning software recommended in this support article: Troubleshoot Firefox issues caused by malware.
I'm right now use another computer that has many anti-malware / anti-spyware and computer is secure ...There is no infection, so the problem is related to Firefox browser for nothing else .. Note that my browser does not have it toolbar / extensions, except for Hot Shield and Real Player extensions installed on my browser!
Modified by G-hot
How many times do I have to restore the default Firefox settings?3 or more times per day?This is not a reasonable man.We are tired of this!
bad support yo.....
What is Hot Shield?
That is probably Hotspot Shield.
Do a malware check with some malware scanning programs on the Windows computer.
Please scan with all programs because each program detects different malware.
All these programs have free versions.
Make sure that you update each program to get the latest version of their databases before doing a scan.
- Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware:
- Microsoft Safety Scanner:
- Windows Defender: Home Page:
- Spybot Search & Destroy:
- Kasperky Free Security Scan:
You can also do a check for a rootkit infection with TDSSKiller.
- Anti-rootkit utility TDSSKiller:
- "Spyware on Windows": http://kb.mozillazine.org/Popups_not_blocked
There is no malicious software on the system and the problem has been solved by itself, and now we have bendy problem displaying Web pages