I am having a problem with the FireFox browser. I have attached two files that best describe the problem. I have labeled them A & B. A is the way it should lo
I am having a problem with the FireFox browser. I have attached two files that best describe the problem. I have labeled them A & B. A is the way it should look and B is what happens after I have I opened several tabs. I can get it back to normal if I click on VIEW than click on customize. When the customize window appears FireFox returns to its normal state. I than click on the done box and go back to what I have been doing. I tried resetting FireFox back to default settings, but that did not correct the problem. This began happening about a month ago. Is there a way I can fix this problem? Thanks for your help. [email address removed for privacy and security] A
Modified by Andrew
Additional System Details
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.45.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 11.9 r900
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.1.0
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft SharePoint
- Motive Plugin for Mozilla Browsers
- A plugin to detect whether the Adobe Application Manager is installed on this machine.
- Intel web components for Intel® Identity Protection Technology
- Intel web components updater - Installs and updates the Intel web components
- Zeon PDF Plugin For Mozilla
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.3; WOW64; rv:25.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/25.0
Attached are the two attachments missing from original post. robertdfink
Modified by rcdf
I agree with cor-el's recommendation here: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/977538#answer-501609
Probably better to continue in that thread.
locking as a duplicate of - https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/977538