Mouse not scrolling after installing latest version of Firefox; all add-ons disabled, still not working.
I have just installed the latest version of Firefox and suddenly the mouse won't scroll at all. I've disabled all add-ons in case that was the issue but that has not fixed the problem. I have also reset Firefox as well as closed out of it and back in. Nothing will make the mouse scroll again.
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.7 r700
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.4.1"
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:25.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/25.0
hello RobynS, can you try to replicate this issue when you update to firefox 26 beta?
Firefox just installed on my Mac, Mavericks. No vertical scroll anymore.
Why the hell do you automatically push your new versions? It's the second time I'm in this kind of blocking situation with Firefox.
Quite a pain
Hello ndemoreau, please check if something changed in the mouse gestures options Apple menu > System preferences > Mouse, if the "two fingers" option is unchecked.