Maximized view quits randomly
When I select " Maxime view ", while watching a movie......it randomly defaults back to small view at inconsistent intervals. I've called Netflix. their solution was to switch from Firefox to Google Chrome. Problem continues.
Additional System Details
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 11.9 r900
- McAfee MSS+ NPAPI Plugin
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- NDS Player Plugin
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 22.214.171.1242
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.3.3"
- The Hulu Desktop Plugin allows Hulu.com to integrate with the Hulu Desktop application.
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:10.0.2) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/10.0.2
Looks like you're running a old version of Firefox (10.0.2). We still support it but you might have problems running it. I suggest Updating Firefox to the Latest Version.
Also, before you try that, when you're watching something on Netflix, right click the screen (movie) click Silverlight then click the Permissions tab and make sure Netflix has permission to stay in full screen while unfocused.
Let us know if it works!