how do I add and delete tabs to my 'home' page?
I while ago, I was able to add tabs to my home icon so when I opened Firefox or clicked on the home icon it would automatically load those tabs. I can't seem to find out how I did that or that feature has been removed. I need to delete a tab as that site's URL has changed.
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.9 r900
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.45.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 18.104.22.168
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.8
- IE Tab plugin
- Picasa plugin
- McAfee MSC FF plugin DLL
- Enables the interaction of Mathematica content with the latest installed version of Mathematica.
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:26.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/26.0
See - How to set the homepage = Set more than one website as your home page