Every time i open a new tab, Firefox tells me "You're not on the latest version of Firefox. Upgrade today to get the best of the Web!" and when i go to the upgrade link, it is up to date.
What could be the issue?
Additional System Details
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 11.9 r900
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.03
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.7
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Picasa plugin
- McAfee MSS+ NPAPI Plugin
- Facebook Video Calling Plugin
- A plugin to detect whether the Adobe Application Manager is installed on this machine.
- The Hulu Desktop Plugin allows Hulu.com to integrate with the Hulu Desktop application.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:25.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/25.0
Firefox 25 is still in beta, can be a version error. Try this: - Make a backup of your bookmarks. - Restores firefox completely, to return to its original configuration.
If it does not work, uninstall the version of firefox completely deleting all firefox folders and files you have on the system after uninstall and download the latest stable version.
Hope that helps, greetings!!
Hello,,,go through this article ,,may be helpful