if i update firefox should i delete current one or is it automatic?
i keep getting something telling me to update Firefox24. I think it is fake. it seems to interfere when i try to get in touch w. YOU, as an example when i tired to update Plug Ins. should I try to delete my current Firefx and then insatll new one? thanks much, Phil xxx xxx xxxx
edit: removed phone# from public posting to minimize additional future spam possibility.
Modified by James
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.9 r900
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Google Update
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.5.5"
- Consona SmartIssue Plugin for Firefox
- Consona Script Runner Plugin for Firefox
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:24.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/24.0
Hello Phil89p, when you update firefox does not have to uninstall the previous version in your win 7
you are in the latest stable version 24.0, see your user agent :
User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:24.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/24.0
can you share the link requesting to update firefox ?
or try to create a screenshot, please see How do I create a screenshot of my problem?
Once you've done this, attach the saved screenshot file to your forum post by clicking the Browse... button below the Post your reply box.
after downloading latest firefox update click on the Firefox installer downloaded. it automatically update or reinstall with the old ones on user command