How do I find out what add-ons are being used on my installed copy of Firefox
- All posts
- Helpful Solutions
Help > Troubleshooting Information
Firefox has many categories of Add-ons. If you visit the Add-ons page you can look at:
- which plugins are activated (Plugins category)
- which theme is active (Appearance category)
- which extensions are enabled/disabled (Extensions category)
And some extensions create new categories!
To get to the Add-ons page, you can use either:
- orange Firefox button (or Tools menu) > Add-ons
- IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: We’re going through some system changes, that may have slowed responses to your questions. If you had asked a question in the last couple of months, please re-post it and the community will help you as soon as we can. If you’ve registered after February 7th, please register again, the accounts on the previous site were not migrated to this temporary site. If you joined us before February 7, please reset your password if you have trouble logging into this temporary site.