opening comcast email sends message with a warning and "get the heck out of here" I am now using Safari without problem. Would like to continue to use Firefox
When I open Comcast in Firefox to check my email, a message box opens up and tells me there are some security issues with a "get the heck out of here" or if I choose to ignore the warning, it tells me it is likely someone is trying to get into the account?? Something like that....
Additional System Details
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Simple plug-in that handles Citrix connection files
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- The Google Earth Plugin allows you to view 3D imagery and terrain in your web browser.
- Shockwave Flash 11.8 r800
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; rv:5.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/5.0.1
Support for Firefox 5.0.1 ended a couple of years ago.
Download the latest Firefox 24.0 version from here.
Then uninstall your current version and install Firefox 24.0.