I have no web previews on the new page
There is no option to "pin" websites
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.9 d900
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.40.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.8
- Google Update
- Unity Player 4.1.5f1
- Uplay PC Plugin
- Shockwave Flash 11.7 r700
- Amazon MP3 Downloader Plugin 1.0.17
- Plug-in for detecting Nero Kwik Media.
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:25.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/25.0
In order to better assist you with your issue please provide us with a screenshot. If you need help to create a screenshot, please see How do I create a screenshot of my problem?
Once you've done this, attach the saved screenshot file to your forum post by clicking the Browse... button below the Post your reply box. This will help us to visualize the problem.
Do you still have the about:newtab page when you open a new tab (pref: browser.newtab.url = about:newtab)?
You can change the order of the boxes on the about:newtab page and drag an item to a different tile to pin it to that position or you can remove a website by clicking the close X to block that URL.
You can drag a bookmark or history item and drop them in a tile on the about:newtab page to pin them and have your own favorites sites showing.
Changes made manually on the about:newtab page are stored in the browser.newtabpage.pinned (default = [null]) and browser.newtabpage.blocked prefs that you can check/modify on the about:config page.