Adobe flash player crash
I have Windows 7 and my adobe flash player keeps crashing. I keep getting a prompt saying "Shockwave Flash Player may be busy or not responding" and giving me the options to "continue" or "stop plug-in". This makes it impossible to watch/listen to media online. Not only this, but it makes Firefox hang and/or crash. It also makes my iTunes completely non-functional. It also affects me searching for some of my files and folders on my C drive. All of this started after the last Firefox update. How do I fix this?
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.8 r800
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Google Update
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 220.127.116.11
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.25.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.03
- CANON iMAGE GATEWAY Album Plugin Utility Module for IJ
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 18.104.22.168
- Windows Activation Technologies Plugin for Mozilla
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- Office Live Update v1.3
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:23.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/23.0
Follow this when Adobe Flash plugin has crashed - Prevent it from happening again Maybe solve your problem..
I've tried doing this several times along with uninstalling and reinstalling Flash Player over a dozen times. I even tried reinstalling Firefox. Now its getting worse and my laptop will only operate in one of the "Safe Mode" settings. If I start Windows normally, everything freezes and crashes.
I have this issue/problem me tooo.
And i have the latest adobe flash player version and the latest mozilla firefox 26.0.
BUT STILL CRASHING WHY DON'T FIND ANY SOLUTION TO MAKE IT MORE STABLE THIS FROM A VERY OLD VERSIONS OF FIREFOX?
WHY CHROME AND OTHER BROWSERS DOESN'T CRASH WITH ADOBE?
MAYBE BECAUSE IT USE AN INTERNAL PLUGIN FOR FLASH AND NOT THIS THE ADOBE WAS RELEASED.
PLEASE MAKE THE ADOBE FLASH PLAYER STABLE.
I HAVE FOUND THE BEST ONE TO USE IS 10.2 ITS THE ONLY STABLE ONE IN FIREFOX BUT I PLAY GAME OF EMPIRE THAT ON USES 12.00 SO CAN NOW CANNOT VIEW ANY STEMMING
WEBS FIREFOX PLEASE SORT IT
You can check for problems with current Shockwave Flash plugin versions and try this:
- disable protected mode in the Flash plugin (Flash 11.3+ on Windows Vista and later)
- disable hardware acceleration in the Flash plugin