With FF24, when I move the mouse over a link the cursor end changes from an arrow to a magnifying glass. While FF is not my main browser, I do use it a fair amount and never saw (or noticed) this before. Is there a way to keep it arrow only? Thanks,
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.8 r800
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 184.108.40.206
- Google Update
- Picasa plugin
- PDF-XChange Viewer Netscape Gecko Plugin
- Octoshape embedded video plugin
- Intel web components for Intel® Identity Protection Technology
- Intel web components updater - Installs and updates the Intel web components
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.2; WOW64; rv:24.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/24.0
So it's Yahoo?
Yes, it's Yahoo. If you want to override it, you could create style rules in a userContent.css file or in the Stylish extension. However, I haven't poked around the page enough to know what needs to be changed.