Before I shut down my computer, I quit all my open applications. This makes startup cleaner. But now, upon startup, Firefox 23 automatically opens...not Safari, not Mail, just new Firefox 23. This would seem to be the new default. Can I stop this behavior?
- All posts
- Helpful Solutions
"Reopen windows when logging back in"
- http://www.apple.com/findouthow/mac/#tutorial=startup - Open Applications Automatically on Startup
- Control-click on the Firefox Dock icon and uncheck 'Open at Login'
- Click Accounts (in the System row of the System Preferences window)
- Click the Login Items tab
- Click on Firefox in the list
- Click the Minus (-) button