My website www.gauravmittal.com is not showing correctly in Firefox. The images are showing up as thumbnails below each other as opposed to large scrolling images. I have tried everything possible from your available troubleshoot guide.
Please help fix this.
- All posts
- Helpful Solutions
Please see the attached screen shot for the problem I'm experiencing.
Firefox isnt the only browser having that issue, I used a Webkit based browser (like Safari) and came up the same.
I see a Flash player on that page that displays the images and not individual images.
Reload web page(s) and bypass the cache to refresh possibly outdated or corrupted files.
- Hold down the Shift key and left-click the Reload button
- Press "Ctrl + F5" or press "Ctrl + Shift + R" (Windows,Linux)
- Press "Command + Shift + R" (Mac)
You can also check the Web Console (Firefox/Tools > Web Developer;Ctrl+Shift+K) for errors.
Start Firefox in Safe Mode to check if one of the extensions (Firefox/Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Extensions) or if hardware acceleration is causing the problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Firefox/Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Appearance).
- Do NOT click the Reset button on the Safe Mode start window.
Thank you for the information. I have tried everything you have mentioned above and still the same problem remains.
I had the same problem with the following site http://livescores247.com I ran the browser in safe mode and it displayed correctly, without making any changes after switching to normal mode it was displaying correctly again!!
- IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: We’re going through some system changes, that may have slowed responses to your questions. If you had asked a question in the last couple of months, please re-post it and the community will help you as soon as we can. If you’ve registered after February 7th, please register again, the accounts on the previous site were not migrated to this temporary site. If you joined us before February 7, please reset your password if you have trouble logging into this temporary site.