unable to download from google drive (firefox 23.0 on ubuntu 12.04)
I navigate to my google drive and attempt to download a file.
I receive this message:
"The page isn't redirecting properly Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete."
Downloads work if I use the Chrome browser instead.
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.2 r202
- Java plug-in for NPAPI-based browsers.
- This plug-in detects the presence of iTunes when opening iTunes Store URLs in a web page with Firefox.
- The Totem 3.0.1 plugin handles video and audio streams.
- DivX Web Player version 22.214.171.124
- Gecko Media Player 1.0.4Video Player Plug-in for QuickTime, RealPlayer and Windows Media Player streams using MPlayer
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Ubuntu; Linux x86_64; rv:23.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/23.0
Clear the cache and the cookies from websites that cause problems.
"Clear the Cache":
- Firefox/Edit > Preferences > Advanced > Network > Cached Web Content: "Clear Now"
"Remove Cookies" from sites causing problems:
- Firefox/Edit > Preferences > Privacy > Cookies: "Show Cookies"
Modified by cor-el
That doesn't help.
I cleared the cache and removed the cookies for accounts.google.com.
I retried the download and got exactly the same error.