I just downloaded firefox, there is no url, no tool bar period.
locking as a duplicate of https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/969168
I just downloaded firefox and there is only a firefox tab in the upper left corner, there is no tool bar, no place to type in a url, no nothing.
Modified by the-edmeister
Additional System Details
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft SharePoint
- Shockwave Flash 11.8 r800
- Google Update
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.7
- My Web Search Plugin Stub for 32-bit Windows
- Best Buy pc app Detector Plug-in
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:23.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/23.0
- Right click the very top of the browser
- Select Customize...
- Drag and drop the items that you wish to be displayed
- Click Ok
OR hit the orange Firefox button, go to Options on the right, and see if Navigation Bar has a check-mark. If not, click on the menu item.