I have tried both adaptive and marketplace, but when I click icon screen goes blank. Pressing Home key is only way out.
- All posts
- Helpful Solutions
After reading the information provided about your issue I suggest a soft reset of the phone.
- Take the back cover of the phone off.
- Take the battery out.
- Take the SIM card and microSD card out (if applicable).
- Wait 10 seconds.
- Put the SIM card and microSD card back in (if applicable).
- Put the battery back in.
- Put the back cover back on.
- Turn the device on.
- Check if the issue you were having is still present.
Please report back to us if this solved your problem!
No change on reset. When the app icon is clicked there is simply a blank screen, reloading does nothing, back button does nothing. Only way is long press Home button. Both Facebook and Twitter open without a problem. Xavier
I'm sorry you're having this problem with LinkedIn on Firefox OS. Thanks for this report. I will look into this more (I can reproduce this on my ZTE Open) so I have filed a bug on it https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=908925
Best regards, Michelle Luna
- IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: We’re going through some system changes, that may have slowed responses to your questions. If you had asked a question in the last couple of months, please re-post it and the community will help you as soon as we can. If you’ve registered after February 7th, please register again, the accounts on the previous site were not migrated to this temporary site. If you joined us before February 7, please reset your password if you have trouble logging into this temporary site.