would like to make mozilla - firefox home page. accidently clicked off button. help please
When mozilla popped up, i accidentally clicked it off. Also, how does one remove an old isp home page? I now have a MUCH faster isp via satellite. Love it, speeds great. Thaks for you help.
Additional System Details
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer DLL
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer Plugin
- CouponNetwork Coupon Activator
- Facebook Desktop Plugin
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r181
- MindSpark Toolbar Platform Plugin Stub for 32-bit Windows
- Office Live Update v1.5
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Yahoo! activeX Plug-in Bridge
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0; rv:5.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/5.0.1
Revert to the default homepage in the options menu.
This article may help in navigating the options dialog: How to set the home page.
But wait, there's more.
The forum software detected your Firefox as version 5.0.1, which seems very unlikely, since that's so incredibly old.
If Help > About Firefox shows Firefox 23.0.1, you may need to clear the preference that is misreporting your version number. See: Websites say that Firefox is outdated or incompatible even though it's the latest version.
But if you actually have Firefox 5, it's time to update!