This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
OUTLOOK LIVE.COM IS FROZEN NAVIAGATION TABS ON MANY SITESUNDEFINED
MICROSOFT EXPLORER UPGRADED FIREFOX AND GOOGLE ARE FROZEN IN NAVIGATION TABS
All Replies (1)
Please update to the current Firefox 23 release.
- Help > About Firefox
The Firefox 6 version that you currently run is no longer supported with security updates.
- It is important to update Firefox and add-ons to the latest version to get all security fixes.
Reload web page(s) and bypass the cache to refresh possibly outdated or corrupted files.
- Hold down the Shift key and left-click the Reload button
- Press "Ctrl + F5" or press "Ctrl + Shift + R" (Windows,Linux)
- Press "Command + Shift + R" (Mac)
Clear the cache and the cookies from websites that cause problems.
"Clear the Cache":
- Firefox/Tools > Options > Advanced > Network > Cached Web Content: "Clear Now"
"Remove Cookies" from sites causing problems:
- Firefox/Tools > Options > Privacy > Cookies: "Show Cookies"