iFrames aren't accessible on our website after Firefox Browser update
iFrame content is not visible after recent Firefox update. It appears that the new security update is now blocking content on our website. The message I receive is "Firefox has blocked content that isn't secure" and I'm not sure what has changed.
Here's a link to a webinar page where we embed a Webcast player to do power point slide presentations during the webinar: http://www.drglover.com/action-resources/webinars/moving-beyond-stuck-webinar-8-13.html
Thanks for your help.
Additional System Details
- Version 126.96.36.19902
- Google Talk Plugin Video Accelerator version:0.1.44.29
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 11.8 r800
- Microsoft Office for Mac SharePoint Browser Plug-in
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- Plugin that detects installed Citrix Online products (visit www.citrixonline.com).
- Amazon MP3 Downloader Plugin 1.0.17
- Musicnotes Viewer plugin 1.17.3 http://www.musicnotes.com
- npmnqmp 071502000008
- DivX Content Upload Plug-In: Uploads DivX video in your browser!
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.8; rv:23.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/23.0
"Firefox has blocked content that isn't secure" shouldn't affect a HTTP connection. The mixed content changes for Firefox 23.0 will affect HTTPS - Firefox expects all the content on a "secure" page to be from secure servers, and when it isn't it blocks the "mixed content" which comes from an insecure server.
Start Firefox in Safe Mode to check if one of the extensions (Firefox/Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Extensions) or if hardware acceleration is causing the problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Firefox/Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Appearance).
- Do NOT click the Reset button on the Safe Mode start window.