My computer made the whole display too small, how to get back?
Suddenly, the whole page was 4 - 6 pt type... and I could not retrieve the proper size. How can I arrive at a size type on the page permanently that appeals to me?
Also, I tried the page at full-screen, and found that 27" width is not good for me. How to make the page width smaller?
hello meijiqueen, is this only affecting one site in particular? if so, press command + 0 ('zero') while you're on that page in order to reset the zoom level.Read this answer in context 5
Additional System Details
- A plugin to detect whether the Adobe Extension Manager is installed on this machine.
- A plugin to detect whether the Adobe Creative Cloud is installed on this machine.v_2_0_0_0
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.8; rv:23.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/23.0
hello meijiqueen, is this only affecting one site in particular? if so, press command + 0 ('zero') while you're on that page in order to reset the zoom level.
Thanks so much! Ignorance is never bliss! Meijiqueen