Does my comuter have updated Mozilla?
Mozilla just crashed again
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.8 d800
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 11.7 r700
- McAfee MSC FF plugin DLL
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.02
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.7.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- MindSpark Toolbar Platform Plugin Stub for 32-bit Windows
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- CANON iMAGE GATEWAY Album Plugin Utility Module
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:24.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/24.0
idoes my computer have the latest Mozilla update?
You can see if your Firefox is up to date by going to help> About Firefox. Click check for updates.
You appear to be on the beta update channel and have a Firefox 24 beta version.
You can try the current release version (Firefox 23) to see if that version crashes as well.
You can find the full version of the latest Firefox 23.0 release in all languages and for all Operating Systems here: