I tapped the Marketplace App. However, I could not access the Marketplace.
- All posts
- Helpful Solutions
What happens when you tap on it? Did you recently download an update? Have you tried rebooting the device?
- Take the back cover of the phone off.
- Take the battery out.
- Take the SIM card and microSD card out (if applicable).
- Wait 10 seconds.
- Put the SIM card and microSD card back in (if applicable).
- Put the battery back in.
- Put the back cover back on.
- Turn the device on.
- Check if the issue you were having is still present.
Please report back to us if this solved your problem!
When I tap on it, the icon of Marketplace stays in the middle of the screen and keeps loading. Actually I have never successfully accessed the Marketplace even once. The OS automatically updated when I turned on the phone and connected to wifi for the first time. I tried your solution. However, the problem is still present. My other Android phones can access the MarketPlace successfully.
Thank you for contacting Mozilla Support! After reviewing the information that you provided, we think that the best way to fix this issue would be to reset your device.
Warning: Resetting your phone will delete all data stored on the device, including apps, calendar data, email accounts, and settings.
To reset the device, follow these instructions:
- Open the Settings application.
- Tap on the Device Information button.
- Tap on the More Information button.
- Tap on the Reset phone button.
- Tap OK to continue or Cancel to cancel.
We hope that this fixed the issue you were having. Please report back to us if this helped!
Thank you! This does fix the issue.