Between dowloading issues and Java not working correctly, when the next version coming out? I'm a breath away from switching to IE
I cannot use the Java pull down menus on USAA.com, and downloads cancel when I close Firefox and cannot be resumed. What happened to the old downloader? I have to use IE in order to use USAA.com (primary banking). I tried updating Java, I tried a reinstall on firefox, clearing my cache, everything. No dice. If a new version doesn't come out soon I'm switching to IE... I've been loyal for 10 years.
Additional System Details
- Google Talk Plugin Video Accelerator version:0.1.44.29
- Version 184.108.40.20602
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 11.7 r700
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.25.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- NVIDIA 3D Vision plugin for Mozilla browsers
- NVIDIA 3D Vision Streaming plugin for Mozilla browsers
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Intel web components for Intel® Identity Protection Technology
- Intel web components updater - Installs and updates the Intel web components
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.2; WOW64; rv:22.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/22.0
To get the old downloader back follow the directions below.
- In the Location bar, type about:config and press Enter. The about:config "This might void your warranty!" warning page may appear.
- Click I'll be careful, I promise!, to continue to the about:config page.
- Filter browser.download.useToolkitIT.
- Double click and make sure it says true.
- You now have the classic downloader back! Yay!
Any issues or confused?
Modified by kobe