How do I add my adobe acrobat create pdf icon into the toolbar?
I own the Adobe Acrobat program and I love it that it automatically shows in the toolbar of other browsers so I don't get forced to use the pathetic adobe reader to create my pdfs. And Firefox never ever automatically gave me the icon of my adobe acrobat program. Why is that? It is the main reason I never used firefox before. I need my adobe acrobat program to be the program I use to do my creating pdfs and I can never find it or easily access it once I install firefox and use the firefox browser. It has been my biggest aggravation with your program and why I always use internet explorer.
However with that said, I want to thank you for such an inspiring video of your intro and your new mission to provide transparency and put the user first rather than the profits and the corporate bureaucrat first. That is the main reason today you sold me on your browser. We are harassed day in and day out by hidden and violating tactics that harm us in everything we do. Praise to your company for your new mission statement.
Thank you for your help with this problem. I hope that you are faster in GMAIL than IE and better than the pathetic browser Chrome.
Additional System Details
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.25.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Google Update
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 184.108.40.206
- Citrix Online App Detector Plugin
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealPlayer Download Plugin
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.0.6
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.03
- RealNetworks(tm) RealDownloader Chrome Background Extension Plug-In
- RealNetworks(tm) RealDownloader PepperFlashVideoShim Plug-In
- RealNetworks(tm) RealDownloader HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- RealDownloader Plugin
- BlackBerry WebSL Browser Plug-In
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:23.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/23.0
Have you customized the toolbar or contacted the addon dev if it isnt there.
How would I know where to find an add on developer? This should be an easy question for firefox staff and yet there is never any way to get help without spending hours and hours trying to find and figure out how to do simple things. That is the worst part about firefox is that I can't figure how to add a gmail icon to a toolbar or how to add an icon like adobe acrobat. And because of that I end up uninstalling the toolbar because there is no easy way to get help. It is awfully frustrating. Why is there no email address or chat or anything to get fast and easy help? I don't have time to spend hours figuring out things that should be right there in the options of the browser.