How do I make Firefox stop asking if I am sure I want to close tabs?
I can't find the place to check that I don't want Firefox to ask me if I am sure I want to close tabs. Thanks for your help.
I assume that you refer to browser.tabs.warnOnCloseOtherTabs ?Read this answer in context 1
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.8 r800
- Google Update
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.25.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- MindSpark Toolbar Platform Plugin Stub for 32-bit Windows
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.0.6
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.03
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Foxit Reader Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- Nitro PDF plugin for Firefox and Chrome
- Dragon NaturallySpeaking Rich Internet Application Support - Plugin
- PDF-XChange Viewer Netscape Gecko Plugin
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:22.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/22.0
Of course I know about those settings. The problem was that I did not check the box for warning me when tabs are closed, but I was always warned anyway. I found another answer that involves going into about:config and changing a true value to false. I'm sorry, but I cannot remember if it came from this forum or another. I made the change suggested and the problem is solved, no matter that box is checked or not.
I see that my original email was not clear.
Thanks for your help.
I assume that you refer to browser.tabs.warnOnCloseOtherTabs ?