why does the text jump up and down when I'm trying to read or click on something? It's damned annoying. How can I stop it
Home page or email page, the page jumps up and down at random and when I try to click on something I often miss and end up clicking something I don't want. It gets real annoying and I can't find where to stop it. Why did someone think to do this in the first place. I've learned new profanity because of it. G runyan
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r102
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.5.2"
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 184.108.40.2065
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.0; rv:12.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/12.0
Many site issues can be caused by corrupt cookies or cache. In order to try to fix these problems, the first step is to clear both cookies and the cache. Note: This will temporarily log you out of all sites you're logged in to. To clear cache and cookies do the following:
- Go to Firefox > History > Clear recent history or (if no Firefox button is shown) go to Tools > Clear recent history.
- Under "Time range to clear", select "Everything".
- Now, click the arrow next to Details to toggle the Details list active.
- From the details list, check Cache and Cookies and uncheck everything else.
- Now click the Clear now button.
Further information can be found in the Clear your cache, history and other personal information in Firefox article.
You can also try to create a new profile.
Modified by kobe
Hello grunyan, try to disable hardware acceleration, and check it again.