I cannot log on to Twitter using Firefox despite clearing my cache browser of cookies and all history content, why can't this problem be fixed??
OS: WINDOWS 7 UPGRADED FROM GOOGLE CHROME ON RECOMMENDATION YOUR BROWSER WAS BETTER!
Email removed by moderator to prevent spam
Modified by Noah_SUMO
Additional System Details
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:22.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/22.0
The Reset Firefox feature can fix many issues by restoring Firefox to its factory default state while saving your essential information. Note: This will cause you to lose any Extensions, Open websites, and some Preferences.
To Reset Firefox do the following:
- Go to Firefox > Help > Troubleshooting Information.
- Click the "Reset Firefox" button.
- Firefox will close and reset. After Firefox is done, it will show a window with the information that is imported. Click Finish.
- Firefox will open with all factory defaults applied.
Further information can be found in the Refresh Firefox - reset add-ons and settings article.
Did this fix your problems? Please report back to us!
I've already tried that twice and still no joy it looks like I will have to go back to Google Chrome since there are no solutions or updates to solve this problem! :(
What error are you getting logging into twitter?
There is no error message the page flickers and requests that I log in, then it goes to the next request that I prove that I am human being with letters and numbers I do that then it's back to my username and password which repeats again and again!
can you reproduce with a new profile