how can you fix firefox if the crash will not stop
i was searching for ar max when my browser would not stop crashing so i did what i could and i push the home button well it did nothing but crash which lol it made me mad it fix for sort times and still crash's
Additional System Details
- Default Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 11.8 r800
- CANON iMAGE GATEWAY Album Plugin Utility Module for IJ
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealPlayer Download Plugin
- RealNetworks(tm) RealDownloader Chrome Background Extension Plug-In
- RealNetworks(tm) RealDownloader PepperFlashVideoShim Plug-In
- RealNetworks(tm) RealDownloader HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- RealDownloader Plugin
- Google Update
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.0.6
- WildTangent Games App V2 Presence Detector
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:184.108.40.206) Gecko/20090729 Firefox/3.5.2
i was searching for ar max when my browser would not stop crashing so i did what i could and i push the home button well it did nothing but crash which lol it made me mad it fix for sort times and still
Please update to the latest version; http://getfirefox.com
Are you really still using Firefox 3.5.2 from 4 years ago?
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:220.127.116.11) Gecko/20090729 Firefox/3.5.2
If you think you are using a newer version, your UserAgent string in Firefox is probably messed up by another program that you installed.
type about:config in the URL bar and hit Enter
If you see the warning, you can confirm that you want to access that page.
Filter = general.useragent.
Right-click the preferences that are bold, one line at a time, and select Reset.
Then restart Firefox
If you are purposely using that old version, you should update to the latest release version - Firefox 22.0 and see if that solves your crashes. If the latest version doesn't stop those crashes at least you'll have Crash Reporter ID's to help us help you solve your issues.
Looks like a corrupted user agent because I don't think that Firefox 3.5 can work with Flash 111.8 versions.
If you have submitted crash reports in the current Firefox 22 release then please post the IDs of one or more recent crash reports that have a "bp-" prefix:
You can find the IDs of the submitted crash reports on the about:crashes page.
- You can open the about:crashes page via the location bar, like you open a website, or open the crash reports page via "Help > Troubleshooting Information".