Hope you can help, since you have upgraded firefox to the latest version it is now not accepting our SSL certification and just shows our customer an error message, this is for this domain - https://beta.mypeopleandplaces.com/Home/Login, however we know there is nothing wrong with the certificate and it is valid.
Secure Connection Failed
An error occurred during a connection to beta.mypeopleandplaces.com.
Peer's Certificate has been revoked.
(Error code: sec_error_revoked_certificate)
The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.
Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem. Alternatively, use the command found in the help menu to report this broken site.
- All posts
- Helpful Solutions
Hello debbie.marshall, the first link is, for me, an 404 error
the second loads fine, try to clear both cookies and the cache and check it again. Note: This will temporarily log you out of all sites you're logged in to. To clear cache and cookies do the following:
- Go to Firefox > History > Clear recent history or (if no Firefox button is shown) go to Tools > Clear recent history.
- Under "Time range to clear", select "Everything".
- Now, click the arrow next to Details to toggle the Details list active.
- From the details list, check Cache and Cookies and uncheck everything else.
- Now click the Clear now button.
Further information can be found in the Clear your cache, history and other personal information in Firefox article.
Did this fix your problems? Please report back to us!
Nope has not cleared the error message, I followed your instructions and still receiving the error message, any other suggestions.
Make sure When an OCSP server connection fails, treat the certificate as invalid is NOT selected, to see go from : Firefox button > Options > Options > Advanced > Encryption > Validation.
any luck ?
sorry the Use the OCSP to confirm the current validity is not selected .
Check that and that is not selected, any other ideas?
see if you can Bypassing the warning
Google Chrome also report this certificate as being revoked.
The server's security certificate is revoked!
You attempted to reach beta.mypeopleandplaces.com, but the certificate that the server presented has been revoked by its issuer. This means that the security credentials the server presented absolutely should not be trusted. You may be communicating with an attacker.
So you will have to contact the issuer of the certificate (DigiCert High Assurance CA-3) and ask them to look into this.
You can do nothing about this apart from disabling OCSP temporarily, which is never a good option and should be considered which great care as this poses a risk.
- IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: We’re going through some system changes, that may have slowed responses to your questions. If you had asked a question in the last couple of months, please re-post it and the community will help you as soon as we can. If you’ve registered after February 7th, please register again, the accounts on the previous site were not migrated to this temporary site. If you joined us before February 7, please reset your password if you have trouble logging into this temporary site.