How can I add Canon Easy Web Print EX to the toolbar?
I just purchased a Canon Pixma Mx922 printer and i upgraded to windows 7. Today I re-installed Firefox. Is there any way to add the Canon Easy Web Print EX to the Firefox toolbar? I didn't see that option in the add-ons I could add. Thank you.
Additional System Details
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.03
- CANON iMAGE GATEWAY Album Plugin Utility Module for IJ
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:22.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/22.0
Firefox > VIew > Toolbars > Customize
The Canon Easy WebPrint EX adds a new toolbar. That is what I can't do. I did put the print icon on the toolbar as your instructions led me to do. The canon toolbar does about the same thing as the snipping tool in windows 7, so I can just use that. Thank you.
It looks like Canon Easy WebPrint EX doesn't support Firefox - only Windows Internet Explorer 7.0, 8.0, 9.0 and 10.0 32-bit.
1.The browsers Easy-WebPrint EX does not support are shown below.
-Internet Explorer 6.0 or less
-All the 64bit versions of Internet Explorer
-The browsers other than Internet Explorer (such as Firefox, etc.)When using any of these browsers, Easy-WebPrint EX can be installed, however, the functions of Easy-WebPrint EX are not available.