Can you mute one tab?
I like to keep alot of tabs and windows open so that i can switch quickly between tasks. Sometime on tab will have an annoying add that will play while trying to watch video in another tab. Is there a way to mute individual tabs? If not you should do it. Google it, people want it! (if there is a way and the answer is on google, then I feel like a fool)
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.7 r700
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- DivX VOD Helper Plug-in
- DivX Plus Web Player version 188.8.131.52
- Garmin Communicator Plug-in Version 184.108.40.206
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- Microsoft Office for Mac SharePoint Browser Plug-in
- Garmin Communicator Plug-in Version 220.127.116.11
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.8; rv:21.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/21.0
Go to the Firefox add-ons web page and search for flash blocker. https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/