firefox bookmark toolbar not allowing me to drag & drop website icons. I've gone into view and click on " bookmark toolbar". bookmark toolbar appears but its but its not allowing me to drag and drop the icon on the toolbar. i've tried everything that one is supposed to do but its not working. its frustrating.
- All posts
- Helpful Solutions
Make sure that toolbars like the "Navigation Toolbar" and the "Bookmarks Toolbar" are visible.
- View > Toolbars
- Right-click empty toolbar area
Use Toolbar Layout (Customize) to open the Customize window and set which toolbar items to display.
- check that "Bookmarks Toolbar items" is on the Bookmarks Toolbar
- if "Bookmarks Toolbar items" is not on the Bookmarks Toolbar then drag it back from the toolbar palette into the Customize window to the Bookmarks Toolbar
- if missing items are in the toolbar palette then drag them back from the Customize window on the toolbar
- if you do not see an item on a toolbar and in the toolbar palette then click the "Restore Default Set" button to restore the default toolbar setup
You can check for problems caused by a corrupted localstore.rdf file if the above didn't help.
THANK YOU SO MUCH. i can't believe it was just that. it makes my firefox navigation so much more efficient.