I have tried to remedy this for hours. My Firefox is set to allow Java and only on Facebook am I having this issue. Isn't there an easy way to solve this as Facebook is stating I need to change browsers.
Additional System Details
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.25.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Shockwave Flash 11.7 r700
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.03
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- Yahoo! activeX Plug-in Bridge
- Windows Multimedia Services DRM Store Plug-In
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:22.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/22.0
hello, please try to reset firefox and see if this can address the issue...
It appears to have been a simple way to solve the issue although Facebook is still having its own issues apparently.
Makes you wonder why this suddenly came up in the first place.
I have this problem too. I reset Firefox as mentioned above, but it hasn't cured the problem. Any other ideas? I'm using Firefox version 22.0. Thanks.
Modified by Tricia_TD